Tuesday, January 23, 2007

bonnin's first blog


Hi! I am trying out this blogging, so those of you that aren't on myspace can keep up with us. We don't have much unique going on, but sometimes it is the day to day stuff that is fun to talk about. I had foot surgery yesterday, so I have some down time to play.

We have had the nasty cold circulating our home. It is the time of year for the wonder bug! Sawyer is getting better and poor Zach is finally coming around too. We miss seeing our friends during the quarantine. It always makes you appreciate good health and restful nights. I got to work this past week. It was fun to go to work and converse with different, interesting people. I love being at home with Sawyer and very grateful to have this time with him.

I am currently doing a 10,000 step a day challenge with my family. We have 2 teams, the Streetwalkers and the 252's are battling it out week by week and step by step. You definitely have to go out of your routine to get all of your steps done. I have to admit some days my steps are from going to the freezer to get ice cream and putting it back for another snack. This just might defeat the purpose. I am going to take a short break until my foot heals, but I'll come back with a bang!

1 comment:

My name is Breanna... said...

welcome to the world of blogging! Hope your foot is feeling better.