Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day





Yesterday was a great day! I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be called a mom. For so many years it was my dream and my desire and God answered my prayers. It has been my goal and prayer to adore and cherish all that comes with this job. I do fail and fall into the complaining and feeling sorry for myself some days. It is easy to get caught up in the mundane chores, the constant discipline, and endless energy that gets sucked out. I've been back at work this month and I realize that my passion is completely lacking in my career. My heart is at home with my family.
My heart still breaks for couples who have not had their prayers answered and are longing for a little one. Mother's Day can be a day of great pain for these couples. Please pray with me for God to reach out and comfort these women. If you are a mom and struggling with today's new challenge, pray for strength and rejoice in the blessing God has given you.
Here are some pictures from our special day.

No comments: