Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer...so far

5 cousins
our family
the 3 year olds


I know I haven't blogged in awhile! Here are a few pictures from vacation in Pismo Beach with Zach's family. WE had a great time! All the cousins enjoy playing together and it is so much fun to watch. We hope that Sawyer will be close to his cousins even though we live far away. It is all about quality time!!!

Summer has been pretty relaxing! We had Tyler here for 3 weeks and he is going to start his new adventure in the Coast Guard this month. Good Luck Tyler! We went to a new campground(for us) a couple weeks ago by Mt Shasta. They had a free fishing day at the hatchery and of course we had to be there. I forgot my camera, but Sawyer got 3 huge trout!(Zach helped some)

We hope everyone is enjoying the warmth of summer. It rained here last night and I'm actually excited about the rain...I know, me the ultimate complainer of soggy weather!

take care!

No comments: