Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sawyer's Flood




For the past 2 months, we have been trying to potty train Sawyer. We half heartedly started with intentions to quit if he wasn't ready. He surprised us and did really well. However, the past month has been alot of hit and miss. This week has brought alot of two year old defiance and alot of messes. On Thursday, he was standing in the kitchen counter "helping" me cook. Before I knew it, the flood gates were opened and Sawyer was the water feature. In my frusteration, I pulled off his pants and through him in the sink. I thought I was being very stern and providing some discipline. While I cleaned the counter, drawers, floor and cabinets, I realized that Sawyer was having the time of his life in the sink. I couldn't be upset anymore as I laughed with him.

1 comment:

My name is Breanna... said...

Too funny! Remind me to tell you about our beach experiences and the boys!