Friday, November 16, 2007

Feeling Better


"Leaf Angel"


What a Cutie!

Toby is so cute too!

Sawyer has had an icky sick week, but today he was back to his playful self! We spent some time cleaning up leaves and of course we had to jump in them. Being a desert girl, I am still amazed by this incredible autumn season! It has become my favorite season since we have lived here.

I'm excited for next week! Not only is Fall my favorite season, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I'm sad that we don't get to be with our family on this great day, but we are thankful for the friends in Redding that take us in every year. Turkey isn't my favorite meal, but I love everything else! I think mashed potatoes and sweet potato pecan crunch are the winners! My only problem with this meal is everything touching...ooooo I'm sure I'll have more to write next week, but for now happy Fall!

No comments: