Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas









When I looked over our year to find one family picture to make a Christmas card with, I realized that all of our pictures have Zach or me with the kids and not both of us. We didn't have time to take a good picture and send it out before Christmas, so I was left with the weird realization that for the first time since we have been married, I didn't send out Christmas cards. It definitely wasn't for bah humbug reasons, but it just slipped past me. Zach and I were talking that it seems like everyone we know has had a glimpse into our lives all year because of our blog and facebook. You have all seen the cuts and scrapes, missing teeth, moving boxes, vacations, first day of school and family outings. I think I may like it better that I get to see the lives of our family and friends on a regular basis then once a year. So please don't feel left out or hurt by the absence of a Bonnin Christmas card, cuz it just didn't happen! So Merry Christmas to all of our friends and family, here are a few outakes from the year!

No comments: