Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A New Passion




"Transformers, more than meets the eye. Transformers, Robots in disguise..." If you can finish this song, you are probably my age or older. Sawyer has found a new passion the past few months. He will ask me 100 times a day to transform and untransform his robots. Unfortunately, I am not skilled in this area at all. I can dress dolls and do hair and play house, but Robots? I have to tell him to wait till daddy gets home. I promise I am not trying to put it off. I really can't do it! He tells me to just read the directions, but I am still missing the transforming gift! He has played with them so much that he can now do most of them by himself...thank goodness! As for me, I am still learning the difference between autobots, megatrons, and deceptacons. Barbie and Ken will never live in my house will they?

1 comment:

Nature Girl said...

Yahoo! More blogger buzz! Fisher looks so much like Sawyer-I can't believe it.

Loved the transformers entry! Maybe you will have granddaughters-I bet there will be really cool Barbie stuff in the future to play with.