Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm "hooked" on Fisher!




Fisher is changing so much! I'm "hooked" on this little guy! I love this stage before complete mobility and teething. His first swimming pool experience was fun. He was timid at first and then relaxed in his baby raft for a long time. I can't believe this is the same baby that had to be double blanket wrapped and screamed bloody murder if he was undressed and the temperature was slightly cool. This is my blog, so I'm just going to be a proud mama and say, he is too stinkin cute!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well, it's not my blog and I agree that little guy is a cutie! Not only are his eyes so big and blue, they are always so full of expression! I know I can always count on him to give me a huge grin! Enjoy the immobility because craziness is coming!!! :)