Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sun, Shopping, Sugar Bowl





We just had an amazing two weeks in Arizona! The weather was unbeatable and it turned out to be just what our family needed. I think we underestimated the craziness of our lives the last 4 months. We all had a chance to unwind and forget about real life for a little bit. Sawyer loved every minute! He swam wherever he could and wasn't turned off by the "frigid" water. It is so nice to enjoy the pool from the lounge chair! He got to play with cousins every day and usually have an outing geared just for him!

I was there for my birthday and was spoiled! I actually feel rejuvenated and ready to take on life again! I got to share the celebration with little sis, Kiah. After hearing about the "terrential rains" in Redding, I'm pretty sure the best birthday present for me was sunshine!

No comments: