Tuesday, August 5, 2008

North Coast





We went camping at Patrick's Point this weekend. The weather was probably the best I've ever seen during the summer. The sun is not something you expect to see over there, so it was a nice surprise. We were able to take advantage and go kayaking, something I would never consider before due to chill factor. Sawyer giggled the whole time and spent most of the time with his head dipped in the water.


It is the end of camping season for us, so I am swimming in trailer laundry. I did 5 loads yesterday and I'm sure there are 5 more today...blankets, sheets, towels, sleeping bags, etc...It sounds like complaining, but I'm so thankful for our little trailer and the memories that our family is making. I'm also thankful that I'm never cold in the woods!

No comments: